- Hold custody of the pledged stocks on behalf of client Banks.
- Determine suitability of Storage space and Assess the Quantity & Quality of commodity.
- Monitor proper storage, safety & quality of the stocks in custody.
- Continuous presence to supervise all transactions.
- Reporting on the stocks periodically basis customers need.
- Identification & leasing warehouses.
- Following good storage practicing.
- Maintaining weight & quality.
- Ensuring safety of stocks through monitoring & sufficient insurance cover.
- Determine suitability of storage conditions.
- Need based attendance for transaction supervision.
- Keep regular check on Quality of product stored.
- Transaction based reports on the stocks as per Customer requirement.
- Conduct stock audits and quality assessment on assignment basis.
- Carry out Physical Verification and Sampling.
- Quality testing through own / identified independent Labs.
- Submit customized Audit Report to client on important observations.
- Vessel agency, Stevedoring, customs broking, & transportation.
- Storage at Free Trade Warehousing Zones, customs bonded warehouses, non bonded warehouses or stockyards.
- Enable control over commodity on behalf of financers.
- Conditional release of stock.
General Terms and Conditions