- Hold custody of the pledged stocks on behalf of client Banks.
- Determine suitability of Storage space and Assess the Quality of commodity.
- Continuous presence to supervise all transactions – through trained Team.
- Monitor proper storage, safety & quality of the stocks in custody.
- Customer need based Reporting on the stocks periodically.
- Identification of warehouse for storage of commodity.
- Determine suitable stacking method for storage of commodity.
- Continuous presence to supervise all transactions “through trained Team”.
- Determining cleanliness and safety parameters to be followed.
- Report on the stocks periodically
- Determine suitability of storage conditions.
- Need based attendance of trained resource for transaction supervision.
- Keep regular check on Quality of product stored.
- Transaction based reports on the stocks as per Customer requirement.
- Conduct stock Audits and Quality testing on assignment basis.
- Deploy own resources to carry out Physical Verification and Sampling.
- Quality testing through own / identified independent Labs.
- Submit customized Audit Report to client on important observations.
- Arrange Stevedoring & Handling services.
- Co-ordinate Customer clearance / Loading Operations, Storage & control of commodities in Port warehouses or stock yards.
- Control release of stocks.
Strong Operations & Field Force
Product & Process knowhow
TAT based Service level measurements
QC Lab Facilities at Branches
Access to private Banks & MNCs
Wide geographic reach