- Determine suitability of storage space and assess the quantity & quality of commodity.
- Hold custody of the pledged stocks on behalf of client banks.
- Ensure proper storage, safety & quality of the stocks in custody.
- Conditional release.
- Identification & leasing warehouses.
- Following good storage practices.
- Maintaining weight & quality.
- Ensuring safety of stocks in custody through monitoring, adequate insurance cover and 24/7 security.
- Determine suitability of storage conditions.
- Need based deployment of trained resource for transaction supervision.
- Keep regular check on quality of commodities stored.
- Transaction based reports on the stocks as per customer requirement.
- To conduct stock audit on assignment basis.
- Third party independent inspection of quantity
- To carryout sampling & analysis to verify quality.
- To supervise & certify loading/unloading operations.
- Vessel agency, stevedoring, customs broking & transportation.
- Storage at Free Trade Warehousing Zones, customs bonded warehouses, non bonded warehouses or stockyards.
- Enable control over commodity on behalf of financers.
- Conditional release of stock.
General Terms and Conditions