Founded in 2010, as MAIIA Inspection Services Pvt Ltd, essentially a Multi-commodity Analysts & Independent Inspection Agency, we are MAIIA Commodity Management Private Limited, since 2015. We have now grown into one of the most efficient Collateral Management services Company in the country. Our service reach now extends into 15 States of India in the North, West, South as well as East, and continues to expand rapidly into more Territories. In addition to Collateral Management Services, we also undertake Stock Monitoring Assignments, Inspection & Testing Services or Logistic Services and Warehousing Management Services at all Indian Ports as well as upcountry locations. We are competent to meet customized service needs for Indian as well as International Banks, Financial Institutions as well as Corporates.
To be an eminent player in Commodity Management
& allied Services for Soft & Hard commodities.
High dependability built on efficient work
process & trust, will win us more Customers.
- Incorporated as Maiia Inspection Services Pvt Ltd
- Founding Share Holder de Souza Family & LP Group
- Incepeted with the objectives of providing Commodity Management services
- Inspection Audit & Testing services, Quality Verification & Certification services, Facilitating Structured Trade Finance.
- Made itself known as a reliable Inspection & Testing service provider
- Provided Stock Monitoring services to large Corporates
- Provided Stock Monitoring Services & Collateral Management Services to Corporates & Banks
- Established itself as a dependable Collateral Management Agency
- Operation expanded and added new clients
- Opened new branches
- CWT Singapore acquired 51% of MAIIA
- Paid up capital enhanced to Rs. 5.0 Crores
- Made a foray into Logistics Services.
- Growth story builds up
- Buyback of shares from CWT & LP Group
- Renamed as “MAIIA Commodity Management Private Limited”
- Expands its reach into more geographies
- Sets up Regional Offices for improved Client Relations.
- Collateral Management Services strengthened by adding more Banks
- Warehousing Services commenced
- Port Logistic service commenced.
- MWS & CMA Expanded